It nice, but honestly speaking, I feel like soon we are going to have some fashion shows in jails, and this would be the show the models will wear! 





This model remind me the Chinese design,I don't know why but I don't want try this model of shoe,I am sure that walking it will be difficult for me.




This is very creative model,when I saw this,it reminded me the grand parents teeth,of course it can remind you so many things else. 




This is Awesome model for wedding shoes,I like to have this shoes (if I can use them more than 15 mints) with white and red color flower, 




This is my LOVELY one,I suggest this model to those girls going to have a date,but for sure try them before your date because I think they are not that much comfortable ;)




Have you ever visit those places with "NO SHOE" sign?
This would be useful there, because I personally hate taking off my shoes and walk! 




Just a question, how long would she spend time to wear such shoe?




Do you accepts this one is the most unique one? you are always worried if those chain will loose and you're gonna BOOM!!!




This is clubbing model,luxury and sexy,sculpture of women,





naked style!




Horse hooves for those who like animal style.





nice Sandals for fishing





I don't really think if it is a comfortable one, but has a nice color





Again its your time,go up and scroll down,just think and choose one of them that you really like,of course I will choose the most comfortable one ;)




Reference: